Zidane is back - SSN

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Zidane is back

Share This

Real madrid have returned the French coach Zinedine Zidane  after a long time away,and apparently his return is already making the change needed for the team after the first game back which resulted in a 2-0 victory over Celta Vigo.
He also said he will coming with a lot of change on the  squad formation relying upon his entire squad.
"Nobody here, or anywhere, can take away what these players have done here. I have a squad of 23, 24, 25 players and will count on them all...I believe all the players here know that you must play football. That is what I like, and what the players like. But, also, when we don't have the ball, we must run, to get it back. I just know the players they are, they have shown it before here. I am going to count on them. They showed that today, those who had played less - Keylor, Marcelo, Isco, Marco - all of them," said Zidane.

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages